Thursday, December 18, 2014

Measuring Cup Card

Okay, I admit it.  The idea for this card was totally taken from the Stampin' Up Occasions catalog that arrived today.  They have a measuring cup stamp that I really thought was cute, but it's too small for an A2 card front.  The stamps are only available as wood or clear, not digital, so there was no way to purchase and resize the image. And, they're not available to order for two more weeks!  I was ready to make cards and knew I needed to do these before the inspiration left me.

It took a few minutes to find a clip art image of a measuring cup, add the text and get it resized in Hallmark Card Studio software.  Hopefully, Stampin' Up will add this stamp set into their digital stamp collection.  When it's available digitally, it's a set I'd really enjoy owning.


No comments: